Monday, April 5, 2010

ACCESSORIES-BY TISYASARA COLLECTIONS

TisyaSara Collections are inspired by the love & my craze over girls accessories and the name was taken from my lil' princess name; Nur Batrisyia Qaisara. I know I'll treasured a lot of "girly moments with her through out her grown up days..."
I have variety of girls accessories ranging from bracelets,charms bracelets,bangles,brooches, necklace,hairpin,headband etc to add colors to you & your little ones style. Most of the item sell here are TisyaSara's unique & personalized. However I also offers others ready made accessories.
My passion and craze over girls accessories especially on charms bracelets, bangles & brooches has drawn myself more passionate into making my own design & shared it with others who love girly stuff like me.
Please look around & hope you find something you like. Just follow simple steps when you make your order.I will be pleased to answer any of your doubt. Drop me an email or gimme a call and I hope to see you soon.